Contemplative Network Ministries are the ways in which we put contemplation into the hands of those who often need it most:
- Hospital Ministry: Doctors, nurses, and patients in the M.D. Anderson “Place of Wellness;”
- Prison Ministry: Those in prison at the Texas Dept. of Corrections Ellis Unit in Huntsville;
- Women’s Residence Ministry: Women in the Angela House who are transitioning back into society from prison;
- 12 Step Ministry: Addicts in the 12 step program at the Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center;
- Judeo-Christian Ministry: Supporting Judeo-Christian contemplative prayer.
Please visit the links below to our Ministry pages.